Thursday, 24 October 2013

30 Interesting and nosey questions. ANSWERED!!!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Honestly? errrrggggh and then after a few minutes prepping I though that will do :/

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
About £4 and a few bank cards

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Floor, Score,More

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My Fiancé! who calls me about a million times a day.


5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Embarrassingly I only have the standard ring tones on my iPhone 5. I guess I would normally choose whatever my favourite song is at the time.

6. What are you wearing right now?
A black skater dress, Tights and black pumps.
 

7. Do you label yourself?
I do not label myself nor do I label anybody else. I think that everyone should have the freedom to be whoever they want to be without including or excluding themselves from different groups.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
The pumps I am currently wearing cheap pumps but I own shoes from many different brands. (River Island, KG etc) I dream of owning a pair of Louboutins - Black heels. A girl can dream.

9.Bright or Dark Room?
I like a nice bright room in the day time for reading and writing ( and now blogging). however in the evening I like my room to be really dark to help me get to sleep.
 
 

10. What does your watch look like?
I am not currently wearing a watch but my go to watch is a silver coloured Rolex with a pink pearly face. I love this watch. it was bought for me as a gift and I am crazy for it.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I am so boring. id love to say I was partying or something just as exciting but I was in bed asleep.

12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
The last text I received was saying 'If you must'. this was from my friend we have arranged to go out and the night falls the ay after Halloween, this made me very excited because I love dressing up but I have settled on a more understated costume haha. cat ears!!

13. What's a word that you say a lot?
I guess I say I think quite a bit. other than that I am not sure. 

14. Last furry thing you touched?
The last furry thing I touched? this question made me giggle. I have two guinea pigs (girls) named Binky and Boo and they would be the last furry things I touched.


15. Favourite age you have been so far?
I really loved being 22 ( I am 25 now.) it was a good year I had started university and had very few responsibilities. I am looking forward to being 26 as this is the age I will be when I get married and when I go to Florida.
 
16. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I handed a message to my manager and said "there you go". boring I know.
 

17.The last song you listened to?
Ellie Goulding -Burn
 

 
18. Where did you live in 1987?
I was not quite born in 1987. I have lived in Manchester for a great 18 years of my live and I moved down south after that.

19. Are you jealous of anyone?
I sometimes think that I am jealous of people for their beauty or money or anything else and I guess I am but I can not complain about my own life so I should count my blessings really.
 

20. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea.

21. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
I always have a pen ( you never know when you will need one) My Kindle and my phone.

22. What’s your favourite town/city?

 
My favourite city has to be Manchester but I am a fan of Cardiff. Personally I didn't enjoy London when I visited but I would give it another go.
 
23. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I had a pen pal when I was younger so I guess then. that makes me feel horrible, I must write more letters!!
 

24. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can not, my Fiancé would say this is because I am a girl. sexist so and so.
 

25. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Like most teen girls my first crush occurred at secondary school. I thought I was in love with a boy who was two years above me and did not know I existed. The last time I saw him I had turned 18 and so he was 20 or so and he was not as crush worthy as I remember.

26. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
I have an ear infection so my ears are pretty painful. :( owchie.
 

27.What is your current desktop picture?
My desktop picture is me and my Best friend 

38. Have you been burnt by love?
I thought I was but I was young and got over it
 
Emma x