Monday, 21 October 2013

Nice and easy

After 3 months of mahogany hair I had decided that I was keeping the same colour for a long time. However I went into boots today (a well known health and beauty store in the Uk) and walking down the hair dye isle I decided it was time for a change. I chose a Nice and Easy natural brown.

I wasn't expecting too much as I know it can be tricky to get rid of any kind of red but I thought I would give it a go. 

I have used home dye brands before and find Nice and easy one of the easiest dyes to use. It is not as thick like a foam so you can really feel where you have missed. The dye does have a really strong smell. 


Here is a before picture:
As you can tell my hair was pretty red before.

After:



As you can see there is still a red hint but I like the more toned down colour

<3