Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Holiday Blues :(

For the last 2 weeks I have been on holiday from my work and although I have not spent that time doing anything particularly exciting I have had a lovely relaxing time off. I spent my time catching up on my favourite TV programs such as Hollyoaks and True Blood, Tidying the house and generally not doing much.
 
 
So I am trying to make the most of having to be there. Here is a few ideas of how I am getting through it.
 
* Dreaming of my next holiday in my head (and Google) - For me this is next November
* Panicking over what to get people for Christmas
* Planning what I will do once I have finished work that evening - this is a good one unless I have more work to do :(
* Pretending I enjoy my job - A little bit of positive thinking sometimes does the trick!!
 
What is it that you do to get through a bad day at work?