Sunday, 24 November 2013

Throwback Tag

watch my throw back tag on you tube:http://youtu.be/h8_mtXHA0nc

Or read my answers here.


1. What year were you born in?

I was born in 1988 on July the 29th.


 2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
This is a copy of a picture of me and my little sister in matching outfits.

 3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?

My favourites were Sabrina The Teenage Witch and Sister Sister.


 4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?

I don't know Probably lots of different things I have always been indecisive.

5. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?


When I was I was on holiday with my parents when I was about 4 I got on the stage and sang the theme tune to Birds of a Feather. My dad has this on video and its very embarrassing.

 6. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.

I loved anything by the spice girls or take that.

 7. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?

A spider with all 8 legs

 8. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.

My Sister got a new scooter and she was allowed to ride it to the shops when our mum needed to go it had been raining pretty hard and she was riding through puddles. My mum kept telling her off but my sister was doing it anyway. She rode through this one puddle that was much deeper than she thought and she slipped covering herself from head to toe in muddy puddle water.

 9. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?

My Nana bought me a teddy bear and I named him tony. I still have him and he comes on trips with me.

 10. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?

I think that kids used their imagination much more when I was a child.