Wednesday, 13 November 2013

work night out, poorly knee and hospital visits

Work night out

On Sunday night my work had arranged a night out to celebrate my managers birthday. We started off with food and drinks and moved on to a weatherspoons. It was great to catch up with people that I work with but don't really have the chance to have a real chat too.
With it being a Sunday night I wasn't expecting too much however it was a great night until.........
 
 

Poorly Knee

I was dancing away quite happily maybe one or two pops too many when I really hurt my knee. I was in a lot of pain however as the pain was somewhat numbed by the alcohol consumed I continued to dance and sing like a looney which is why........
 

Hospital Visits

My knee was very swollen and I was in a lot of pain on Monday morning so I visited the hospital, they told me that I had twisted a ligament :( and I would be on crutches for a few days. I go back tomorrow to find out how it is but it is still painful.