Monday, 2 December 2013

Roller skating disaster

Me and a friend have been looking at fun ways to work out without having to go to the gym. She came up with the idea of roller skating at a roller disco. 

Now to be honest I wasn't very excited as I'm not very good at ice skating and I imagined it would be much of the same. 

We arrived at the venue and bought our tickets, swapped my comfy converse for some not so comfy blue roller skates. The hall was set out like a school disco everyone was sat around the edges so I got up. 

Slowly I started to skate around the ring. About halfway around I lost control and fell to the ground. I landed straight on my tail bone owch. I got up and carried on with both my bottom and my ego bruised. 

After the incident I continued skating And had lots of fun I would recommend it to anyone wanting a fun way keep fit..