Friday, 10 January 2014

Getting stressed about wedding planning.!

So I am due to get married in 2015 and I began planning for it last year. I was taking my time with the plans and feeling quite relaxed about it. 

Once it turned to 2014 I realised that my wedding is a year away and I have so much to do. I think all brides should take a week off of work just to plan the wedding. In between working 50 hour weeks and looking after my doggie (and FiancĂ©)  I don't really get much time for myself.

In the year that I have lazily not thought about my up and quickly coming big day i have managed to book a venue: 
www.orchardleigh.net
We have the cake booked from a lovely lady who designs and creates beautiful cakes:

We also have a beautiful photographer: http://www.slr-photography.co.uk/

Which is great but there is an ever growing list of things that I have not even thought about let alone planned such as:

the Dj, the dress, favours, bridesmaids dresses, colour themes, table plans, invitations the list could go on and on.  

I am beginning to get very stressed with it all and need a nap just thinking about it.

EM x