Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Getting To Know Me Tag!

Getting To Know Me Tag!

HI Guys!

Wednesday is a bit of an ergh day for me as i am sure it is for many of you guys so I thought I would brighten it up with some info about yours truly.



So, the questions are these:
  • Do you have a middle name? 
Yes I do and it is - Jane It seems to be some kind of family tradition as my mums middle name is Jane, My Nanas Sisters middle name is Jane too. I don't really like it but I cant think of one i would prefer so I will keep it haha 
  • What was your favorite subject in school?
Music and ICT. I loved my music teacher and my lesson because I was good at it 
  • What's your favorite drink?
Alcoholic? Rose wine or a WOO WOO. see how to make a woo woo here  
  • What's your favorite song at the moment?
I love Timber by Pitbull. 
  • What would you name your children?
For girls I like pretty names like Poppy, Mollie or Lilly. For Boys I quite like traditional names.
  • Do you participate in any sports?
No not really. I go to the gym (Sometimes)
  • What's your favorite book?
I loved the Hunger Games books and I also really enjoyed reading Host by Stephanie Mayer. I just finished Origin ( Alux Novel) Series by Jennifer Armentrout and I was in a grump for 2 days because the next in the series is not out yet.  
  • What's your favorite color? 
Pale Blue. 
  • What's your favorite animal?
My favourite animals are Monkeys closely followed by Giraffes
  • What's your favorite perfume?
 Chloe by Chloe.
  • What's your favorite time of year?
Summer. Mine and all of my friends birthdays are in the summer so we have a great time then
  • Have you been out of the country?
I have been to France lots of times. Egypt once and Tunisia once  
  • Do you speak any other languages?
I try to speak French I very often fail.
  • Do you have any siblings?
Yes. I have a Sister Sophie and 2 Brothers Owen and Charlie
  • What's your favorite shop?
New Look and Urban Outfitters for fashion.
  • What's your favorite food?
Jacket Potato YUM
  • What's your favorite movie?
I have two Fight Club and Taken. I also love all Disney films
  • What are some of your favorite Tv Shows?
The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, True Blood and Hollyoaks. I am ashamed to admit I love Toddlers in Tiaras too.
  • What phone do you have?
I have an Iphone 5
  • How tall are you?
5"3. :/
  • Any pets?
I have a Puppy named Louis. He is adorable!


  • Any kids?
Nope!!
  • If you weren't you, would you be your friend?
erm yeah I think I would like me.
  • What's the first thing you notice about people?
Their attitude. I am quite laid back so I cant really get on with anyone fake or bitchy.
  • What is your eye color?
Blue
  • Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. I'm a big wimp!
  • Favorite smells?
Snow Fairy by Lush is amazing
  • Do you have any special talents?
I play the Trumpet!
  • Where were you born?
Manchester in a Hospital
  • What are your hobbies?
Blogging obviously, I play the trumpet, I volunteer at a drama school.

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, I really enjoyed answering them so it cheered up my boring Wednesday.


EM x