Sunday, 12 January 2014

mad day, bad dog!!.

So today I had planned a chilled out relaxed Sunday, its my day off work and I thought I could chill out on the sofa with a hot chocolate and a Disney movie. I was wrong to think that that could ever happen.

I woke up to find a poorly doggie. He had poorly tummy and was wining. Normally he is a very quiet puppy and will not wake me up so I knew that this was out of character. He was eating and drinking but other than that he just slept. I was debating whether I should take him to the vet or not. I took him on his walk and he met a few other dogs and he  seemed to perk up. He has been making up for his quiet morning all evening :(
So far we have had biting, Scratching, Barking, Chewing, Stealing my pens. I was hoping to get a lot of housework done today but i have not got round to it. 

On a positive note I hit 50 follows today! I am so grateful for everyone that is following and reading my blogs.

EM x