Thursday, 30 January 2014

MUA Pro- Base Conceal and Brighten Kit Review



The MUA Pro Base Conceal and Brighten Kit is available from Superdrug. It contains 3 blendable colours.


MUA say this about their product:


The new Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit is a perfectly blendable camouflage purse size kit that conceals discolouration, imperfections and redness. It even tackles those dreaded under eye circles! The high pigment level means that only a small amount of product is needed to achieve perfect coverage. Oil free and long lasting it is suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive ones.


I am not a pro with concealer and honestly I do not very often wear it but I find this product extremely easy to use. It helps with any dark circles that gather under my eyes and if I have any unwanted blemishes. 
The product is creamy and blends onto the skin well using a brush or your fingers.

This product was around £3 so it is very affordable. I do not really have a comparison however i enjoyed using the product and will definitely continue to use this product myself.

EM x