Sunday, 19 January 2014

Sunday night = Family night ( apparently

Hi all, 

Recently my sister decided she wanted to watch horror films with my dad. My dad was excited for the excuse to sit and watch TV there was just one problem in their little plan, My mum hates scary films!! she has banned my sister from going round to their house to watch these films.

This morning I got a text message from father asking if I wanted to watch films with them, I did not know these films were going to be scary so I said yes but now I know they are scary I am scared :( 

not only do I have to suffer the films and either watch and then suffer when they both leave and I am by myself or I do something else while they are watching it and look unsociable.

I am literally Scared of everything. I might just read my book and leave them too it.

Em x