Thursday, 16 January 2014

Today is a new day!

Yesterday I was down in the dumps and I posted a pretty negative blog. I had had a terrible day at work and then nothing really got better once I had got home. Normally I am not one to let things bother me  too much but yesterday everything seemed to get on top of me and I couldn't cope with the rest of the day. 

Getting up this morning was difficult with everything that happened weighing on my mind but then I stopped and had a reality check. 

Nobody else is going to make me happy!!  

I have to do it myself. I took a deep breath and got ready for work, It was hard but I did it. I decided I was going to make a plan.

  • If I am not happy at work only I can change that.
  • I am going to try and surround myself with positive and genuine people
  • I am going to realise my stress and anger when I am stressed or angry rather than letting it build up.
  • I am going to make the most of life
  • I am going to fill my life (especially my time away from work) with fun things!
  So I feel much better now that I have decided these things, like there is a way to control the horrible day to day things that get me down.

Thanks for listening 

EM x