Monday, 24 February 2014

Book Review: Pretties by Scott Westerfield


My last book review was for Uglies which is the first in this series of books and I was enjoying that book so when I had finished it I naturally progressed to the next in the series.
This book carries on where the previous one left off except now everyone is pretty. Tally is struggling with her memories of the smoke and is eventually torn between two boys. 

If at all possible I thought this book was even better than the last one, it is ram packed with excitement and adventure. This book involves lots and lots of different characters but it isn't Difficult to remember who is who. Tally has several exciting adventures during this book and that alone keeps you wanting more. 

This series is a little more complicated than your average young adult book however it is not so tricky that you have to concentrate really hard on it to keep up. 

I have enjoyed this book more than the first and that is unusual as sequels are not normally as good, I will definitely be reading the third book in the series.

Have you read this book? Let me know what you think.

Em x