Monday, 24 February 2014

Questions Tag


What is your current fashion obsession? - Big Handbags ( the bigger the better)

What is your current makeup obsession? - Urban Decay 

What are you wearing today? - My boring all black work uniform

Hair? - Straight naturally today it is up.

Do you nap a lot? - I don't really have a lot of time to nap but I wish that I did.

Why is today special? - Today is not a special day except it is 35 weeks until Barbados!!

What would you like to learn to do? Play the Saxophone

What's for dinner today? - Its my fiancées turn to cook!!
 
What are you listening to right now? - Smooth Radio :/

What is your favorite weather? -Spring weather Warm but not too hot

What's the last thing you bought? - a drink

What are your essentials when traveling? - Hair dryer! I hate the hair dryers in hotels, I have thick hair and they do nothing!

What's your style?- I don't really know I wear what I like and that's that

What is your most challenging goal right now? - Saving money is currently the most challenging thing.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Near my family

Favorite vacation spot? - DISNEY

Name the things you cannot live without? - My Fiance and my puppy

How was your childhood? Good

What would you like to have in your hands right now? A golden ticket

What would you like to get rid of? Work

What are you most excited for? My Wedding

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? DISNEY

Which countries have you visited? France, Egypt and Tunisia

EM x