Saturday, 15 February 2014

Review: Avon Nailwear Pro+


My little sister began selling for Avon this month and to show my support I bought a few items. I bought bubble bath, lipstick and an aragorn oil for my hair. I also ordered the Nailwear Pro+ which states that it changes any nail polish into a matte polish.

IT DOES! I didn't hold out much hope as it was only £3 and generally cheaper nail polishes are not really any good but this one does exactly what it says it is going to do. I only painted on one coat and it dried pretty quickly and as soon as it is dry it turns into a matte polish. I was really impressed at the difference it made and loved the finished nail. 

Having the option to have matte nails means that one nail varnish has two separate effects and you can create different patterns.

In all this was a great buy and I am very happy with my purchase.

Em x