Thursday, 27 February 2014

Review: False nails from primark

Now I'm not normally one for reviewing make up or beauty products because there are lots and lots of beauty bloggers that know much much more than I do about these kinds of things but I do love a bargain and if a product is good then I want to tell you about it!
Never before have I purchased any make up or beauty products from Primark before mostly because I stick to the brands and products that I like and that work for me but on a recent trip I saw that the Primark near me had an entire wall of false nails. There must have been over 50 different designs and lengths to choose from. Priced between £1 and £3 I decided to grab myself a pair and see how they go ( I was not holding out much hope). Normally I would go for a classic French manicure look so naturally this time I chose these.
I was obviously drawn to this cupcake design I mean its fun and a bit silly. I chose these because I loved them but like I said there were loads of different styles.


considering that these nails set me back £1 I had lots of enjoyment out of them. They are just as good as nails I have bought before for £8 and they come with a small tube of glue ( The same as other brands). For me personally they were a little bit long as I write at work but that would not be the case for everyone. I only wore them for one day but I got lots of compliments on them!

Honestly next time you need nails have a look. It might save you a few pounds.

Have you tried these? or bought any bargains yourself?

Em x