Thursday, 27 February 2014

Review: W7 In the Buff

WhenI saw this palette online I just had to pick it up. The W7 In the Buff palette has 12 different neutral shades of eye shadow. Some are shimmery and some of the colours are matte. The style of this palette is similar to the Urban Decay palettes.
 
I got this palette online for £3.99 which is an absolute steal!  
 
I love the metal tin that this palette comes in, I feel safe chucking it in my bag and I am not worried about it spilling the contents or getting broken.
The colours are lovely to work with and easy to blend together. I personally do not wear vey much eye shadow and so these colours are great for beginners like myself.
 
I loved this palette and don't know what bad things to say about it I mean sure Urban Decay is probably better but this is a fraction of the price.
 
Try it for yourself and let me know what you think
 
Em x