Monday, 24 March 2014

Review: Broken Silence Natasha Preston


This is the second book in the silence series by Natasha Preston If you wish to read my review on the first book which I obviously recommend you read first then here it is. Broken Silence cost just £1.19 for the kindle through Amazon and considering that the first book was free and leaves you needing to read the second, is quite the bargain.

I will keep it short because I don't want to give too much away. I enjoyed this book because I was able to experience Oakley in a new way as she can talk. This opens up a few new pathways for the story and I enjoyed it. Its definitely the happy ending that I did not think the characters were going to get.

Overall this series has been a refreshing change from vampires and werewolves and I enjoyed the new pace of the story. 

I hope that you enjoy this book should you choose to read it. If you have already read this book then let me know what you thought!

Em x