Tuesday, 29 April 2014

April favorites

So I have not done a favourites blog before but why not start now?

Bathroom


Lush brought out a great range of Easter products and I loved all of them!! I love lush products in general and enjoyed trying out these new editions.


I loved the Dove Pampering Bath Cream which made my bath feel silky and soft. I have not purchased this before and bought it for a little extra pamper. I would buy it again.

Live Color XXL Plum Perfection 47These two Items are definitely the super star items of the month for me but sadly I do have one hate. I recently dyed my hair plum using the Live  XXL Hair colour. I loved this for the first two washes and then it dramatically. This colour is supposed to be permanent definite disappointment.  







Reading

I recently reviewed the book bird box and that has to be up there with the best for my favourite April reads it was nice to read something a bit different with a lot of suspense. 

The Divergent Series - Box SetI am currently enjoying the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth and I would have loved these books if I had held off from watching the film. Having the image of the characters in my head has ruined it slightly for me but non the less I am enjoying them.







Just four products doesn't seem a lot but I am honest! 

I hope you enjoyed 

Em x