Wednesday, 16 April 2014

How great is Divergent?



I have seen the Divergent books in W H Smiths and didn't really fancy them. I am currently reading two books at once and I have not really been shopping around for another to add the my ever growing read list.

Me and my friend went to the cinema and we unsure on what to watch, the next film showing was Divergent and I am so glad it was. 

Set in post apocalyptic Chicago this film adds a new twist. People are split into groups (fractions) by human qualities they possess ie: caring or clever. This film stars Shailene Woodley as Tris and The very attractive Theo James as four. Both character have very strong personalities and compliment each other excellently. 

I loved the girl power in this film with lots of the fighting Tris kicks ass (with a little help from four). Tris is feisty and strong willed which I am sure a lot of girls will relate to. 

The film also has a sort of underlying moral of be yourself. 

I loved this film and it was the best film I have seen since the first Hunger Games movie! 

Have you seen it? What did you think?

Em x