Thursday, 31 July 2014

My Week so Far

As I am sure everyone who knows me and a huge amount of people that don't know me at all know its was my birthday on Tuesday so I thought I would keep everyone updated on my week.
 
I started my week with a short trip to Weston Super Mare. We headed there for breakfast and only stayed until around lunch time. I had a great time racing on the arcade games and trying to win a teddy bear in the grabbing machines ( I failed miserably at this). But there was one single thing that topped of my Monday and that was the banana split that I was treated to. Banana split's are my all time favourite desserts and this one was amazing. 
 
I was spoilt like a princess on my actual birthday and I will post with pictures and details of all of the lovely gifts I received. On Tuesday evening I went for dinner with my two very best friend and it was so great.
 
This post was just a brief one to update people and to thank everyone who has sent gifts or birthday messages. I appreciate every single one.
 
Thank you
 
Em x