Monday, 18 August 2014

British Tag

I have seen ‘The British Tag’ circulating around blogs and YouTube recently and thought I would take part! I always enjoy reading other bloggers answers, so please share with me if you have done it! Enjoy :)

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I have never liked the taste of tea or coffee for that matter. I love the idea of a hot drink on a cold day and I have quite a large collection of tea cups but its just hot chocolates and cup of soups for me.

2. What is your favourite part of a roast?
 Hands down its a good crispy roast potato yum yum. I love Yorkshire puddings too.

3.What is your favourite dunking biscuit?
 I am a little bit ashamed to say I have never ever dunked a biscuit so I will tell you my favourite biscuit in case your interested its a Hobnob

4. What is your favourite quintessentially British pass time?

 Walking in the country. I love to go on long walks with the family and the dogs.

5. What is your favourite word?

 My favourite word? ..... erm..... I definitely say thank you and sorry a lot more than is necessary but I guess if I had to single one word out as a favourite it would be Spoon because its such a weird word. 

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
 I'm not from London so I don't use Cockney rhyming slang but I do know a few phrases.

7. What is your favourite sweet?
 Kola Cubes are my favourite hard boiled sweety. but I am a fan of Haribo too.

8. What would your pub be called?
 Ooooh I think I would go for the Snuggly Duckling the same as the pub in Tangled

9. Who is your No.1 British person?
Emma Watson - She was invited to Hogwarts, she is stunning and she is very funny!

10. What is your favourite shop and restaurant?
 My Favourite shop is any cute little book shop and I don't really have any one restaurant I prefer over others. I do like to try new things though.

11. What British song pops into your head?
 Wonderwall!!

12. Marmite?
 No No No Never