Monday, 29 September 2014

Bad Neighbors - Movie Review

Bad Neighbours

Seth Rogan and Rose Byrne star as Mac and Kelly who are new parents when a fraternity move into the house next door. Teddy who is played by Zac Efron is president of the frat, Teddy doesnt want to keep the baby awake but the urge to party is too strong. 

I wanted to really like this movie and I really wanted a laugh but I am sad to say I was left disappointed. Parts of the movie were a little funny but mostly it was predictable and boring. I enjoyed the relationship between Efron and Rogan and liked the story line. Usually I am a huge fan of Seth Rogan and find him hilarious, Zac Efron is not bad on the eye so putting the two together should of worked but for me it just didn't.

Here is a little Zac Efron to look at anyway

Thanks For Reading

EM xx