Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Books Q & A

Question #1: Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

Answer: I like to read when I can completely concentrate on what I am doing. I usually read in or on my bed but I would love a reading room one day that would be amazing!
    
Question #2: Bookmark or a random piece of paper?

Answer: Mostly I just fold the page over. I would never use a random bit of paper and I did buy a couple of bookmarks when I visited Egypt so maybe its time to kick myself up the bottom and start using them. 

 
Question #3: Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, ect.?

Answer: If it was up to me I wouldn't stop at all but I can stop at any time provided I am not in the middle of a really exciting section I prefer to finish the chapter and generally I like to finish my book in three or four sittings.

Question #4: Do you eat or drink while reading?

Answer: I don't like to eat while I am reading I find it to distracting but i could have a drink.

Question #5: Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?

Answer: Yeah I like to have the radio on or something rubbish on TV in the background. When I was living with my Parents there was always lots of noise going on around me while i was trying to read so I think that the background noise actually helps me.

     
Question #6: One book at a time, or several at once?

Answer: I prefer to read one at a time however I do usually have one physical book on the go and an ebook on my kindle at the same time.

     
Question #7: Reading at home or everywhere?

Answer: I will read anywhere and if I am bored I find it difficult to not pull out a book.

Question #8: Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Answer: I read in my head however if i am struggling to get my head around a word or a sentence I will read it out loud to try and figure it out


Question #9: Do you read ahead or skip pages?

Answer: Right this is going to be a weird answer because it completely goes against everything I should do when reading a book. If I am really enjoying a book then I tend to get half way through and the I read the very last line in the book. (strange I know). Also If i am reading a book where the chapters are split into different points of view I have been known to skip a full chapter and just go back if i need a bit.

     
Question #10: Breaking the spine or keeping it new?

Answer: I like them to look new but I don't really like hard backs


Question #11: Do you write in books?

Answer: NOOOOOO Books are for reading not for writing in!



Thanks For reading

Em x