Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Harry Potter Tag :)


The Harry Potter Tag Questions

Favourite book ?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - It was nice to see the characters all grown up. this book was huge and action filled

Favourite movie?

Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban - I am a huge sirius black fan and I also loved how the baddies acted in this film.


Least favourite book?

The first two books were not great in my opinion.

Parts of the books/movies that made you cry ?

I don't think I will be spoiling anything for anyone if I say I cried when Dumbledore died and when I finished reading the final book.

If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?

I am going to choose Neville because.....
Neville

Favourite character ?

Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black and Belletrix Lestrange

What would your Patronus be?

A Unicorn

If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one 
would you choose?

The Invisibility Cloak. That would be the most fun I think

What House would you be in?

Slytherin but I wouldn't be evil 

IF you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? 

Emma Watson

IF you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?

The goal keepery one

Were you happy with the ending?

I wasn't happy that it ended but I was happy with how it ended.