Saturday, 27 September 2014

MIA, Bad Week



Hey Guys,

I don't very often write out to you like this but I have not done a serious blog post in a really long time. In fact it has been a while since I have blogged anything at all and for that I am very sorry. I have had a mad, bad and sad few weeks and I have been unable to focus on anything. 

I have recently found myself getting back into reading books and I am beginning to filter in some reviews on to this blog so let me know what you think! Whether this is something you want to read about or not? 

There will be some very exciting blog posts coming up in the near future as not only am i going to Barbados for two whole weeks but I plan on doing a daily blog as well as a vlog so I will include the videos here too. After that me and Jon will be getting ourselves ready for our own wedding and honeymoon so if there are any specific posts or even questions you have about weddings or planning or anything like that then you can ask here in the comments or email me directly emmacoxy88@gmail.com 

Thanks For Reading

Em x