Monday, 1 September 2014

Questions Nobody asks

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I used to only be able to sleep with the door closed (In case of monsters and such) but since having Louis the dog I have to leave it open so he can get to his water and food.


2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No and even worse I always take my own shampoo and conditioner to hotels ALWAYS


3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. I like a bit of freedom.


4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Erm No


5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, I love any stationary


6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't cut them out but I'll take them from the store but never use them.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A swarm of bees i have a chance of surviving then 


8:Do you have freckles?
yes I hate mine but I think they look amazing on other girls


9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I smile for "serious" pictures with friends & family.  I don't for "silly" pictures unless I can't think of anything to do or my pose goes well with a smile.


10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Rudeness


11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No I wouldn't keep my focus for long enough


12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
When I was little, for sure.


13:What about pooped in the woods?
No I have done a wee in the woods but a poo is too far 


14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yes I thought everybody did this do they not? oh :(


15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes all the time it even annoys me



16:What size is your bed?
King


17:What is your Song of the week?
All about the Bass


18:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes I think men look great in pink


19:Do you still watch cartoons?
No I was never a huge fan of cartoons


20: Whats your least favourite movie?
Paranormal activity


21:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In a secret location.


22:What do you drink with dinner?
Water.


23:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup


24:What is your favorite food?
Does chocolate count?


25:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Les Miserables


26:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My Fiancée


27:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, but I was a girl guide


28:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No.  I'm a prude


29:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote a letter to my friend in March


30:Can you change the oil on a car?
nope


31:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive


32:Ever ran out of gas?
No Jon has though


33:Favorite kind of sandwich?
peanut butter


34:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Toast and crumpets


35:What is your usual bedtime?
10:30


36:Are you lazy?
I would say yes but I work all the time so no I am not.


37:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Spiders


38:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
A dragon


39:How many languages can you speak?
One 


40:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No


41:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos... what's a Lincoln log?


42:Are you stubborn?
Yes I can be very stubborn


43:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Who?


44:Ever watch soap operas?
I watch Emmerdale

45:Are you afraid of heights?
I am scared of heights


46:Do you sing in the car?
Yeah Badly


47:Do you sing in the shower?
Yeah and again Badly


48:Do you dance in the car?
YES. 


49:Ever used a gun?
No never


50:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
I went away with my Fiancées family and they had pictures done 


51:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some are but I love them anyway.


52:Is Christmas stressful?
Yes and fun and magical


53:Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope.


54: Favourite type of fruit pie?
Strawberries


55:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a vet and a dust bin person

56:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yeah I think so


57:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
No


58:Take a vitamin daily?
No 


59:Wear slippers?
No but I do own a few pairs


60:Wear a bath robe?
Yes


61:What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas


62:First concert?
I have never been to a concert


63:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I'm from the UK and we don't have any of these shops


64:Nike or Adidas?
Nike


65:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos


66:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts 


67:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope 


68:Ever take dance lessons?
YES. When I was small I was a Ballerina 


69:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
My Fiancée is a Fireman


70:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes, I can.


71:Ever won a spelling bee?
We don't have those in the UK


72:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes at disneyland 


73:Own any record albums?
No, I don't


74:Own a record player?
Not that I know of..


75:Regularly burn incense?
No but I love candles and wax burners


76:Ever been in love?
Yes


77:Who would you like to see in concert?
Shere Khan


78:What was the last concert you saw?
I have never been to a concert


79:Hot tea or cold tea?
Neither I hate Tea


80:Tea or coffee?
Neither I hate Both


82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
What?...


83:Can you swim well?
Yeah but I'm not very quick


83:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes


84:Are you patient?
Not at all


85:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ 


86:Ever won a contest?
No.


87:Ever have plastic surgery?
No


88:Which are better black or green olives?
Black


89:Can you knit or crochet?
No 


90:Best room for a fireplace?
Which ever room I'm reading in


91:Do you want to get married?
I am getting married in May


92:If married, how long have you been married?
........


93:Who was your HS crush?
Scott Mclellan


94:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No


95:Do you have kids?
No.


96:Do you want kids?
Not really


97:Whats your favorite color?
Blue


99:Do you miss anyone right now?
No



CONGRATS if you made it to the end.  I hope this occupied you, like it occupied me.  I tag you to do this

Thanks For reading

Em x