Monday, 8 September 2014

Questions Tag! By AllthatGlitters21


1. What do you think you can do but can't?

Dance. I think I can but I am probably very rubbish at it. Actually same goes for singing 

2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?

Denim

3. What is a favourite TV show from your childhood?

Sister Sister

4. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money?

Obviously Love but the other three would be nice too.

5. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?

I have a terrible memory. I really don't remember

6. What's your horoscope?

Leo raaawr

7. What does your dream bedroom look like?

It would be all pastel shades with lots of comfy places to sit and read a book

8. What position do you sleep in?

All scrunched up in a ball

9. Who is your favorite vampire of all time?

Eric Northman without a doubt!! Because.....


10. What are you currently wearing on your feet?

Nothing

Thanks For reading

EM x