Monday, 1 September 2014

Tag


1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)

29th July


2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Pink, Sky Blue and Yellow

3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?


“When the three of us were young, we were taught that the world is full of magic.” – Denahi from Brother Bear


“Who’s to say I won’t live forever?” – Captain Jack Sparrow from The Pirates of the Caribbean

       “All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them.” 

4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
A Little Bit Okay A Lot

5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?

Once Upon A Time,True Blood, and Vampire Diaries


6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?

Loyalty, Humour and Trust


7) Do you like your name? 

Yeah its OK I guess. I suppose it could be more exciting.


8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?

I'd Like to have an unusual first name like Blue from raven boys (Book)


9) What is your fantasy dream?

To marry Theo James and live somewhere hot Yes!!!!


10) Do you wear makeup?

Yes. not always but more than half of the time


11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?

Something dark and mysterious 


12) What makes you cry?

The dog rescuers on TV I can't understand how people can be so cruel. I have cried at books and films too. I also cry when I am very tired or poorly 


13) What makes you angry?

Rudeness, cruelty. When someone walks into me and I apologise but they don't. Names that are difficult to pronounce.......


14) What makes you happy?
Books. Disney. my fiancĂ©e (sometimes). Books. The sunshine. Holidays. Books. Friends. Family. oh and books.

15) What are your 3 favorites snacks?

Chocolate. Anything Crunchy and Ice cream


16) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Burgers (Home-made). Paella. Chips 

17) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Apple Juice. Rose Wine. Lemonade.

18) Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Yes I can. I am 26 Years old but not happy about it. I enjoy reading books and Blogging. I get married next May.


20) What are 10 random facts about you?

- I play the trumpet

- I can't sing.
- I have blue eyes.
- My hair is really, really, really long. 
- I have a secret dream
- I love to write
- I love music 
- I won an award at butlins when I was little because I spoke about my dog and how naughty he is
- I love dogs
- I have a doggy Named Louis.


21) What are your 3 fun things to do?

-read fiction

-Write
-Sing - Badly

Thanks For Reading

Em x