Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Would You rather?


Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?

I would rather walk around with my skirt tucked in assuming that I have worn the see through dress was unintentional.

Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?

Lipstick on my teeth is my choice I think.

Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?

Haha. I would forget to blush one side of my face.

Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?

OOOOh frosty blue eye shadow please


Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?

i want to say i would be brave enough to run into the guy but I wouldn't so ketchup me up 

Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?

Date any celeb I want helloo Theo James


Would you rather give up your make up or cell phone for one year?

I would rather give up my Mobile phone. not because I am make up obsessed but because i would like the peace and quiet