Sunday, 1 February 2015

January Wrap Up

I wanted to begin to create a series of monthly wrap ups and this month I finished six books. I am very happy with this number as I balanced the reading with a full time job and wedding planning. So the Six books I read are: 

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin    Love Edy by Shewanda Pugh Broken Skies by Theresa Kay
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig  Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi



The highest rating this month goes to Ignite Me its wonderful and you can read my review for it here.
its tricky to pick a worst book however i do want to put them in order so:
6. Broken Skies - Theresa Kay
5. Love Edy
4. The fire Sermon 
3.Shadow and Bone 
2. The retribution of Mara Dyer
1. Ignite Me

Let me know what your wrap up looks like

Thanks for reading

Em x