Wednesday, 15 April 2015

All of the questions

The Ultimate Book Tag
Questions:

 Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No I am really good at reading in the car. 

 Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I don’t know right now.

Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter. 1. They are witches and Wizards. 2. Voldemort is way scarier than bad vampires and 3. The heroes of the story are likeable unlike Bella

Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
No 

 Do you smell your books?
Erm I have smelt a book but I don't do it frequently

. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without. I have a good imagination so I like to imagine the world and the characters by myself.

 What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? 
The Divergent Series. I loved this plot and Four was WOW but the writing was not the best I have read.

What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Jon for Short 

What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Probably Harry Potter

Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I like to write and becoming an author in the future would be amazing

 When did you get into reading?
My Nana loves reading and so does my mum so I guess i was reading since birth. 

What is your favorite classic book?
Alice’s Adventure’s in wonderland. 

 In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
No actually my best subject was Music followed closely by Geography  

 If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
That depends. If the person has given it to me because they enjoyed it I would try and reread it to see if I missed something the first time otherwise I would put it on my bookshelf.

 What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Shatter Me and Divergent but everybody knows about those. True Calling is similar to the Hunger Games and I would recommend that series to anybody!!

What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Reading till it is very late at night and stay up all night thinking about that book.

 Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires because they live forever they have the best nightclubs and they are always really good looking. Fairies are just to nice. 

Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Hmmm I choose angels because of Patch from Hush Hush but I am fond of Sam from True blood soooo can it be a tie?

 Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves are much cooler. 

Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires

Love Triangle or Forbidden Love
Forbidden love. It makes everything so better in books

Thanks For Reading

Em x