Friday, 10 April 2015

Some questions about books and stuff

I saw this one on Loving Books, and decided to do it too, so here we go:
  1. What is your favourite book?
    I always want to have a different answer to this question so I am going to give two. First would be Host because it was a real struggle to get into but so rewarding once I did and then if Host didn't exist I would choose Lovely Bones
  2. Who is your favourite author?
    J K Rowling
  3. What genre do you prefer?
    I always think that I prefer YA but I dont think thats true I like Science Fiction books and Paranormal best
  4. What is your favourite book series?
    The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins And obviously Harry Potter  
  5. What books did you hate reading in school?
    I loved reading in school but hated Shakespeare 
  6. What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
    Jacqueline Wilson.  The one where the girl gets run over.
  7. Bookstores or libraries?
    Bookshops
  8. How many books do you own?
    Probably 70 ish actual books and hundreds of Ebooks
  9. Do you read before bed? 
    Yes and in the morning and during the day
  10. What is your most comfortable reading position?
    lay on my bed
  11. What is the most recent book you read?
    Currently reading Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick 
  12. What quote from any book will you never forget? Why is it significant?
    Your a Wizard Harry. 
  13. Science Fiction or Fantasy?
    Science Fiction.
  14. What books do you regret reading?
    I don't regret any book that I have read
  15. How large is your bookshelf?
    I have three normal-sized Billy bookcases from IKEA
  16. On average, how many books do you read per year?
    Last year was a bad year but this year I am going for 50 normal sized books
  17. What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
    Harry Potter.
  18. Do you like to read outside?
    Yes in the summer. Especially if your reading a good love story.
  19. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from a book?
    Be yourself. 
  20. Of the past year, what is the greatest book you’ve read?
     The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. 
Thanks For Reading

Em x