Monday, 6 April 2015

TMI tag

I came across this Tag that is intended for youtube i think but I thought why not do it here? so here goes.

What fictional character has the best style?

not initially but I like the clothing that America wears in the selection once she gets to the palace. She keeps things as simple as she can and that would be what I would be like I think


Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/ fictional crush?

I really like Warner from the Shatter Me series but I am going to marry four from divergent (he just doesn't know it yet


Ever loved a character but than started hating them?

I loved Mal from the Siege and Storm series in the first book and kind of in the second but he is soo boring and dull by the end of the book I was wishing for more Darkling


Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?

Probably Harry Potter


Do you have any book posters?

I'm not really a poster kind of gal. I had a Craig David poster once but i think that's it.


Do you have any book themed jewellery?

I have a deathly hallows bracelet. As well as a princess castle charm bracelet.


Favourite book series? 

Harry Potter but I feel like I am cheating on all of my other favourites. 


Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?

It has to be the divergent sound track. It fits the feel so well


A book story you miss/ wish would continue?

I really really loved Host by Stephanie Meyer. I would love to see whats up with the gang now and if there is any kind of take over.


Favorite stand-alone?

Host 

Since when do you read books?

I have been reading books for as long as I can remember. 


Which Hogwarts house are you in?

Either Gryfindor or Slytherin


Quality you look for in a book?

Good character development. Realistic characters and an original plot

 Favourite author?

Siobhan Davis because she is lovely, Shakespeare because obvious and J K Rowling


Favorite book cover?

Its so pretty, the cover is intriguing.

Action or Romance?

Action


How long do you need to finish a book?

About 2 days usually.


How long is your mourning period? 

Weeks. I need to talk about it and think about the characters and wonder what is happening to them

Turn on in a character?

In females I like them to be themselves. if they are girlie girls fine but if they have a bit of attitude that's also fine. I like male characters to be strong and a little moody. 


Turn off in a character?

Wingeing!!

Anyway that was just a bit of fun 

Thanks for reading

Em x