Wednesday, 6 May 2015

This or That??

Physical book or e-book? Physical. Paper back if possible.
Audio or book in hand? Book in hand. 
Paperback or hardback? I find paperbacks easier to read. 
Adult or Young Adult? Young Adult.
Series or Standalone? Series usually. A standalone is nice now and then but I love a good series.
Dog ears or bookmarks? BOOKMARKS.100%
Breaking the spine or barely opening the book? Barely opening the book otherwise I will buy a second copy
Borrow or buy? Buy. I don't know why but I need to have it on my shelf
Bookstore or online? I love going into bookshops and buying books but I do most of my buying online
Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction.
Fantasy world or real life issues? Fantasy world. I don't want to be worrying about real issues! I want to be worrying about crazy stuff
Kindle, iPad, or other? Kindle
Monster read or short and sweet? Either
Starry eyed romance or full of action?Action packed please
Curl up in a snuggie or bathe in the sun? Curled up indoors. 
Read the review or decide for yourself?I will read reviews but I do like to make my own opinions.
Zombies or unicorns? Zooooombies
Thanks For Reading

Em x