Thursday, 9 July 2015

Sentinel by Jennifer L armentrout


I think its safe to say that this review may have some spoilers for the other four books in the series so its probably best if you have not read them that you go do that now, All you need to know is its worth it. 

I didn't want to finish this book because I didn't want the series to end so I stalled but I finally got the courage to read to the end and that is what I call an ending! 

Aiden is an absolute gem in this book and in the whole series really. He is everything that we need him to be for Alex but he manages to still be interesting in his own right. 

I still love and hate Seth all at the same time. I found him much more tolerable in this book than I have in any of the other books and I was actually interested in his story line which is a vast improvement.

I loved that every single character was their own individual person. Each had a unique personality that you either liked or disliked. I would have loved to read more of Solos because his character was interesting and I think I would have enjoyed it but I didn't get that and that's OK because I got a whole bunch of Aiden and Apollo. 

The ending came and I couldn't believe that was how this was all ending but then it wasn't and then it kind of was. I was angry at first because I was sad and then it all kind of sorted itself out and now I am amazed that in a few pages I felt so many emotions. 
I'm sure I have said this about all of the books in the series but this was my favourite one. 

I have read a couple of reviews that slate this book for reasons such as: 
* Male gods never wear upper body clothing. - Firstly if you were a god why would you bother with t shirts? and secondly what are you winging for?
Its silly reviews like that which make people not want to read a series which is stupid.

Thanks For reading

Em xx