Saturday, 8 August 2015

The Heir by Keira Kass

22918050

This book was much better than I thought it was going to be. 
I like Eadlyn, she is realistic as a teenage girl and a princess that I can relate to. She doesn't instantly swoon for the guys in the story and its nice when you begin to see her soften towards certain boys. Eadlyn is not going to be loved by every reader because she is spoilt (hello she is a princess) and she knows what she wants but that's what made me like her so much more. Eadlyn is funny and this book is funny. The dates are more interesting, more than just walking in the gardens. 

I liked that Eadlyn and Kile had a connection once they got to know each other after all of those years of hating one another.

I think I enjoyed this more than Americas portion of the books because Eadlyn was so much more interesting to me. I assume there will be another book as we did not complete the selection process so I am excited for that. 

Overall The Heir was a fun quick read and I enjoyed it.

Thanks for Reading

Em x