Friday, 16 October 2015

Strange Question Tag

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
If I didn't know how old I was then I must be a baby or an elderly person with memory loss I guess

2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?
A lot of the time we do things that we need to do rather than what we want to do because it needs doing and some of the time we do things that make other people happy. 

3.What is one thing you would like to change about the world?
I think that there is more than one thing that needs to change but if I had to pick one then I would like to change the way people view people who are different from them. We are all the same really so why does it matter what country someone is from? It absolutely doesn't change them as a human at all 

4. If the average human life span was 40 how would you live your life differently?
I would want to have retired by now haha. Maybe I wouldn't have worked at all. I would spend as much time as possible doing things I enjoy and seeing the people I like. 

5. Are you worried about doing things right or doing the right thing?
Admittedly I don't like when I do something wrong but I know that doing the right thing is much more important

6. If you could offer a child one piece of advice what would it be?
Be themselves. It doesn't matter who they turn out to be as long as they are being the best them that they can.

7. Would you brake the law to save a loved one?
Errr. In theory yes but I would not do well in prison so I suppose it depends on what the law breaking involves.

8.One thing you have not done that you would like to? Why not?
I would like to learn the Saxophone but I have not because it looks hard and I have not had the time to try.

9. If you had to move to a different country where would it be?
Probably France because it is beautiful and there is Disneyland.

10. Why are you, you?
Because I'm not you!

11. What is worse, when a good friend moves away or when they are right there and you loose contact?
When you loose contact with someone who lives close

12.What are you most grateful for?
Family

13. Would you rather loose all of your old memories or never make new ones?
I would rather never make new memories. I am lucky and have a lot of great memories so I would hate to loose them

14.Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No. I have never fallen off a bridge into a river and drowned

15. Do you remember that time about 5 years ago when you were really upset? Does it matter now?
Something's that I have been upset about matter but I am usually upset because I am tired so probably not.

16. What is your happiest childhood memory?
When we went to Disneyland with my Family and my dad took me on the run away train. he got scared and swore. 

17. If you won the lottery would you quit your job?
I would quit the job I am in now and take my time to find a job i like more

Thanks For Reading
Em x