Sunday, 10 April 2016

Saven Disclosure by Siobhan Davis

25820846
 
Siobhan Davis does it again!!
 
What hasn't this story got? We have science fiction like you have never read before mixed with Alien love.
 
Siobhan asks us not to hate her for the massive life ruining cliff hanger at the end of this novel and I am trying so hard not to, so hard but kindly the next instalment is only a month away so we don't have much time for withdrawal from this world and the characters that live within it.
 
I have been anxiously awaiting Saven Disclosure since I reviewed Saven Deception and my already high expectations had the time to grow so its safe to say that I wanted a lot. I then worried about second book syndrome but I shouldn't have worried at all because if anything this instalment was better than the last.
 
The book begins where we left off and eases us back in to the story quite gently before the action begins. Trust me we need this gentle start because once the action gets going it never stops! There is so much that happens in this story that is so easy to immerse yourself in the setting fully.
 
The plot introduces several new characters who are very exciting and interesting to read about but it is the characters that we already know and love that I enjoyed so much more. Considering that the twists and turns in this story are often shocking and terrifying the story is so much fun to read.
 
With Logan away on very important saving the earth business we got the opportunity to learn more about Hayden who I must say is fast becoming my favourite character. There is a perfect balance of romance and action. Sadie is still absolutely adoringly in love with Logan however this book sees them struggle a little with long distance and jealousy which is a fantastic way to make the couple feel more real to me even if this isn't the pairing that I want.
 
Most of the characters make mistakes in this book, Sadie more than most but they manage to find their consciences or step up and do what is right for man kind.
 
I am struggling to express how much I adore this series and I will forever be a fan of Siobhan's stories. I would hate to reveal too much in this review so I will stop worshiping the Saven books now but I know that if you have read the first book there is no way that you would pass this one up!
 
Read it!!
 
Thanks For Reading
 
Em x